Friday, December 16, 2016

The best time of my life

Specialist John Dorman From  Despair To Victory.
Success is given only to the deserving.
This is me retired and living a transformed life filled with victorious living
My mother in-law was a virtuous and honorable woman.
Camille Dorman her early school days
Camill Dorman
 My 3 little girls are without a doubt the most adorable children on the planet and that is no bugs bunny

Spending quality time with my kids
I took my kids to work with me with the hopes of instilling in them Army values







Roseline Dorman and her beautiful mother on Damen and Fullerton Ave

 What an accomplishment!  A shy , sedate , abuse young man without a sense of direction and against all odds was able to transformed his life from a Jack to a King...My nephew once said to me no one out there is going to ready my crazy post.  Well maybe…who’s kidding who here? I guess this is just a way to put myself out there and vent, philosophize, and try to make some sense of a world of no sense. May be I should be writing a personal diary like my sister Mary once suggested, I get my kicks from sharing my travel pictures with the hopes of inspiring others to travel....
Reaching for the stars.At the tender of 9 months old I was given up for adoption .As the years rolled by I began to notice more and more differences between my self and my siblings .They were far more intelligent and happier.They didn't give a rat ass about me .There was never a cohesive bonding between us .To this day, the one name I often hear mention is G-LES ,Albert  or uncle Lesly no one remembers ME , it's as though I never existed.
AFTER HIGH SCHOOL what I remember most were the emerging differences in my sibling behavior towards me.Fresh from high school ,  I vividly remember going to my big shot brother Jack for a job at his Company Geest Industries , what transpired is not worth writing about .The least I can say my brother Jack is a very synthetic person.
At 16 , I moved to Lance Road to be with my sisters that was  A blunder,  life in Castries was horrific.
Fast-forward to 1977 soon after the death of my icon Elvis Presley , I moved to Chicago to be with my older sister , It was Deja vu all over again
It was heart breaking to see and experience the horrific treatment that was rendered to me by my sister .    I was made to sleep on a dirty cold ass cement floor with old news papers as my blanket .
My sister , a bona fide lesbian was living with three women and it's my assumption that my presence made her feel uncomfortable hence the only justification for throwing me out into the cold.
Fortunately , I was temporary adopted by a virtuous woman called Delores Thigpen, who listened to dilemma and provided me shelter.
In 1979 I found employment with Elgin Clock Company paying $150.per week.
Amazingly Elgin would be the company to jump start my life. In 1980 with my limited income I  secured a loan from Barclay's Bank in Vieux-Fort and purchased my first piece of real estate in Black Bay.
In that same year I entered Coyne American Institute where I graduated with an emphasis in Industrial Electricity.Feeling good about myself I returned to Coyne Institute and graduated with a Diploma in in Air Conditioning,Refrigeration and heating .
At age 39 I was ready to embark on the next chapter of my life . I wanted very much to out shine my sorry ass siblings and prove to them a thing or two.
After months of soliloquy moments I deem it fitting to take a leap of faith and pursue a college education in Nursing.With God on my right I SUCCESSFULLY graduated from Triton College of Nursing.
I am proud of myself I grew up in poverty and sibling abuse managed to graduate from college ,and to this date have a lucrative stock portfolio.
How many folks can claim having a lucrative  Stock portfolio.
I would be remiss If I didn't say thanks to Ida Miller for her financial mentoring, Albina for her support, Delores Thighpen for her caring nature and my College friend Ethel Weem for her friendship   

Specialist John Dorman expanding his horizon and proudly and boldly going where few siblings have gone ...................
From sibling abuse to a hunk of burning love. Today my life is simply wonderful thanks be to God .
In the genesis of my young adult life I had NOTHING!!!! but anger, tears , and sweat.
I had before me an ordeal of the most grievous kind. I was rendered Homeless, Marginalized and destitute by my siblings. I had two options one was to roll over and play dead or to pull up my self by my booth straps and press on ...I opted for the latter. I was hungry for success .
My goal was success  by whatever means necessary .Victory in spite of all sibling tyranny Success ,however long it took me .With God on my right I stayed the course and persevered
A message to my nephew..RECENTLY you had the audacity to insinuate that I am a world-class ass hole.I say to you unless your success and accomplishments far exceeds my accomplishments you should keep your mouth shut.............................. 
Camille Dorman at Bay walk mall doing her Christmas shopping


Specialist John Dorman  wandering the most magical parts of Venice. I first came to this alluring city with the adventurous IDA  MILLER..









The once upon a time marginalized john dorman is on a 6 weeks sojourn adventure in the Mediterranean region.Wish my family can see me now enjoying  a blissful day in enchanting Venice
 I have always enjoyed wandering and getting lost in the back streets of Venice
















The most famous bridge in Venice

















The Dorman's discovering Venice our way.This is my fourth trip to Venice.For your information Venice has no cars making it a cool place to walk around. Venice is  a city of wonder 
My in-laws are being inspired by Venice








The Dorman's discovering the soul of Venice , Whenever I am in Magical Venice I make an effort to walk everywhere possible .The city is a pretty inspiring place to wander all day






















The Dorman's are fixing to commence a 15 day luxurious Mediterranean cruise on board the Carnival Legend, to witness the crumbling remains of ancient civilizations in Athens and marvelous landscapes along the Mediterranean coast line..  And perchance Lol at my toxic siblings






















































































































From poverty and sibling abuse I prevailed to life of cruising . We invested $ 45,000 in what we deem to be the perfect Mediterranean Cruise Vacation. In my modest opinion it was money well spent.We visited the Eastern and Western Mediterranean region we saw some of Europe's most epic cities,gazed upon some ancient chaples,tasted the succulent flavors of France,Athens,Venice,Monaco Barcelona and more.In Monaco we permit our inhibitions to run wild at some of the high end restaurants
  










In the backdrop is our cruise ship the Carnival Legend.Just recently My nephew had the audacity to call me a world class Asshole.Today I travel in grand style enjoying and basking under the Mediterranean sun
.















Today I am in Ephesus to see first hand the house of the mother of Jesus.History has it that Mary spent her final years in the region.

John Dorman in the foot steps of Saint Paul.Paul commenced his preaching right here According to Acts 20 vs 9 Paul almost got an ass whopping in this arena









This is the house of the mother of Jesus  I can boast of having been inside of the house of the mother of God assuming that jesus is God







From sibling rejection to spending quality time in the home of the Virgin Mary.What an accomplishment













































In Paris we sampled the local cuisine



































































Whenever I am in Nice I am always inspired by the beautiful coastline .I love spending endless hours here relaxing ,girl watching and rejuvenating my inner-spirit .I would be remiss if I did not say thanks to miss Miller for introducing me to Nice























Today we are exploring Barcelona .At noon we had for lunch  Tapas, and Paella followed by ice tea .












































After lunch we wandered around seeking for the construction site of La Sagrada Familia Church
The Dorman family fixing to explore the holy city of Rome






































































































































































































































































































Castleroc



























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment